Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sat.`s Critters/ The day Tom came a callin`

Linking up with Eileen herehttp://viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.com/ 
Two years ago my neighbors & I watched a turkey visit our neighborhood. He especially liked Donna`s house. He remained here for several days, then I guess he went on up into the mountain. It was funny as Donna is a widow & when she came outside to watch him, she said, Tom always said he`d come back, but I never thought as a turkey...

boy this driveway is long
 

I must clean myself a bit
 

anyone home?
 

whatchdoin`?

11 comments:

JoJo said...

Your captions are so cute. We have tons and tons of turkeys here too. Huge flocks of them. They will hang out in the middle of the road sometimes, making traffic back up.

TexWisGirl said...

really cute!

Adam Jones said...

How great to see.

eileeninmd said...

Cute captions, Phyllis! Great shots of the turkey! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

A Colorful World said...

Great photos and captions. Delightful post! Interesting quote by your neighbor...gave me a chuckle this morning!

Suzan said...

Fun shots of the turkey!! I thought it was a guinea hen at first!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Wow, nice pics! The last time I saw a wild turkey who would pose like that, it was on a golf course (so they were used to people).
~

Ida said...

What a fun series and the commentary was great.

Debra said...

Oh my word girl, you made me laugh! :)

Judy said...

What a great post! Thanks for the laugh and how neat to be able to see a turkey wandering around.

Bob Bushell said...

Brilliant images and so funny.