Saturday, May 9, 2015

Horrible

I have been friends for awhile with someone on facebook. This person turned against me, saying I need mental help because I want to save animals & find them a good home.{ I had rejected him}. This person when on to say mean things in messages to me till I finally blocked him. Last night I discovered he was on google plus following just me & another woman. He has no blog. He traveled back to a post I made in May of 2014 when my husband died, & made some terribly insulting remarks. I finally found how to block him on google plus. Now I wonder if a blog administrator could direct me on how to press charges against him. I cannot believe someone who would claim to be a Christian  would stoop that low to hurt someone. Facebook did say that they were sorry I had a bad experience with him.

6 comments:

JoJo said...

I'm not sure that you can press charges. All you can do is be vigilant on your blog and FB and make sure he doesn't try to contact you again by making a new profile under a fake name. I had a woman I knew in jr. high go ballistic b/c I unfriended her....she didn't figure it out for months and then went nuts when she did. She even attacked me by way of her dead mother's FB profile, came after me on google plus and pinterest. All I could do was block and report.

Joyful said...

Sorry about your horrible experience. I agree with Jo Jo about the pressing charges issue and how to handle it. Best of luck.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Thank-you...Phyllis

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I've nothing to add but my sympathy and support for what you're trying to do. I had a similar experience (what is wrong with people?), and hope that you find a way to eliminate this person who barely deserves the title of human from your life.

Debra said...

I'm so sorry Phylisso....I've been thinking about you a lot lately---I love you!

How Sam Sees It said...

I'm so sorry. Just remember that he is just one person, and obviously a very bitter person. There are a lot more folks that like you, support what you do and are on your side with this.

Monty and Harlow