Thursday, May 14, 2015

Canon rebel eso 300d died...

This winter I had trouble with my very old dearest Canon. We had traveled far & wide with it, then the last year, just me & my canon. I replaced the battery door & the battery this winter, but when I took it to LACameras this week I learned something was seriously wrong with it. The shutter wasn`t working properly. I sent it to tech school, but bought a Canon Rebel SL1 just to feel complete, I felt like I was missing my right arm without it clutched in my hands. The tech confirmed my deepest worries, it really died & there were no parts to fix it. They don`t make the parts anymore.
So, now I have been trying to get used to this new one. Here are some pictures I took today..



3 comments:

Joyful said...

Beautiful. Looks like you have no learning curve whatsoever ;-)

Debra said...

Oh my gosh Phylisso-you are taking gorgeous photos. I know I'll be sunk when my old Sony bites the dust-they don't make it any more either-rats! I hate learning a new gadget. Can't wait to see more photos from you!

JoJo said...

Those new pics are amazing and crisp! Sorry about your old camera though...I know how you feel. They are like an extension of you. I am still hanging onto my 3 Pentax cameras....they still work and all but I can't bear to get rid of them even though I don't use the film ones anymore. My digital Pentax's sensor always gets filthy and that's why I bought a Canon Rebel a couple summers ago. It has automatic sensor cleaning.