Friday, April 18, 2014

Brown Thrashers

Brown thrashers are coming to feeder for suet.
This has been a somewhat stressful week,but I`m getting by on faith.God knows what is going to happen before we do,so we just have to keep strong in faith.

My husband went in the hospital as an outpatient this week to have fluid taken out of him,he had fluid in his stomach cavity & starting into his lungs.3.8 liters.He feels better,but is worn out.The previous time he had that done,he had to have blood products before the procedure,& when they got it out,he had 7 liters.Can you imagine!

Life continues on though.We give thanks this weekend for God`s gift of his son.Through Him,our soul never dies.Have a wonderful Easter weekend...

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh God bless you all-I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I will keep you in my prayers dear heart.
Love, Debra